Information Technology Services will deliver robust, reliable, and secure technology and services that enable and advance excellence in teaching, learning, research, and community engagement while aligning to Northeastern University’s 2025 vision.
Empower Northeastern to achieve excellence through technology.
The strategic vision for Information Technology Services (ITS) strategy operates under the following values:
- Relationships: Build and value relationships. Good relationships foster successful and effective partnerships with key stakeholders internal and external to the Northeastern community.
- Stewardship: Balance IT governance, project & service management while partnering with the Northeastern Community to achieve its goals.
- Service: Provide excellent service by being agile, resilient and stable to ensure delivery of reliable, scalable solutions.
- Change: Value and embrace the culture of rapid change.
- Innovation: Enable creative and pragmatic leadership by providing flexible technology frameworks, services and tools.
- People: Promote dignity, respect and lifelong learning, while providing empathy and support, both professionally and personally to all of the Northeastern community.