Make sure you’re on campus and connected to a Northeastern campus wireless network.
- Visit https://xfinityoncampus.com/login
- From the login drop down, select Northeastern University.
- Enter your myNortheastern username and password.
- Once authenticated, click on the “Watch Now” button. This will launch the XFINITY On Campus™ player. NOTE: It may take several seconds to load the first time.
- Accept the terms of Activation and give your device a name.
- Begin using the XFINITY On Campus™ player. While the online guide lists all channels, only those Northeastern has subscribed to are accessible. If you select a channel that is not part of the Northeastern lineup you will see a notice: “Subscription Required [Failure 3329.12000]”.
Northeastern also offers access to XFINITY Stream, Comcast’s updated streaming app.
To access XFINITY Stream on your computer or mobile devices, follow the instructions below.
- For viewing on your desktop or laptop computer, you will still log in to www.xfinityoncampus.com on a web browser with your Northeastern credentials.
- For viewing on a mobile device, if you already have the XFINITY TV app, then the App Store will ask you to download the latest app update. Users who have never downloaded the app will search for “XFINITY Stream” in the App Store.
NOTE: Access to IPTV is only available on campus, and residential students must be connected to Northeastern network, such as ResNet or NUwave. If you are using a cell phone, make sure that you have wifi turned on and you are connected to NUwave. You will not be able to connect via the VPN. Up to three devices may be registered at a time, however only one device will be able to stream content at a time. If you register a fourth device, the first one will be dropped.