Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Vendor Information: National Instruments
- LabVIEW Professional Development System1,2
- NI Signal Express
- VI Package Manager
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Design
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module1,2
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module
- LabVIEW Statechart Module
- LabVIEW Softmotion Module
- LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit
- LabVIEW Robotics Module
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Deploy
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module
- LabVIEW FPGA Module
- LabVIEW FPGA Xilinx Compilation Tools
- ISE 14.7 for LabVIEW
- Vivado 2015.4 for LabVIEW
- LabVIEW myRIO Toolkit
- LabVIEW roboRIO Toolkit
- LabVIEW ELVIS RIO Control Toolkit
- Automotive Diagnostic Command Set
- LabVIEW LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Module1
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Interface
- LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control (DSC) Module
- NI Vision Development Module
- ECU Measurement and Calibration Toolkit
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Analyze
- LabVIEW Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite
- LabVIEW Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit
- LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite
- LabVIEW Spectral Measurements Toolkit
- LabVIEW Modulation Toolkit
- LabVIEW DataFinder Toolkit
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Validate
- LabVIEW Unit Test Framework Toolkit
- LabVIEW VI Analyzer Toolkit1,2
- LabVIEW Desktop Execution Trace Toolkit
- LabVIEW Communications 802.11 Application Framework*
- LabVIEW Communications LTE Application Framework*
- LabVIEW Communications System Design Software
- LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite
- LabVIEW FPGA Compile Farm Toolkit
- Xilinx Compilation Tools for Windows, Vivado 2014.4 for LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite 2.0
* Evaluation only
All users of Northeastern University-owned/-managed/-licensed computers, networks, systems and software, are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP).
LabVIEW is available for local installation on Northeastern managed and unmanaged university-owned computers that will be provided directly by the ITS Service Desk. Submit a Locally Installed Software request through the ServiceNow portal (sign-in may be required). LabVIEW is also available for students to download.
- Northeastern-managed computers and unmanaged university-owned computers
- Student personal computers: Go to the ITS Knowledge Base for license information students need to use for access.
For technical support (including installation and activation help) call National Instruments Technical Support: 866-275-6964 Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
Need ITS Help?
Visit the “Get Help” page to find out when, where, and how you can attain support for all of your technology-related needs.
Learn LabVIEW interactively, at your own pace, with NI’s Self-Paced Online Training courses.
Complimentary training is available to all Faculty and Students under the university’s National Instruments Campus-wide License Agreement.
Get started here after logging into your NI.com profile with your Northeastern University email address.