Learn more about Blackboard’s webconferencing tools on the
Northeastern Learning Environment Blackboard Collaborate website
Blackboard Collaborate is a full-featured web conferencing tool integrated into Blackboard with screensharing, whiteboard, recording, and breakout session capability.
Blackboard Collaborate is accessible on all platforms, including mobile. Faculty can create Collaborate sessions and configure them through their Blackboard courses on https://northeastern.blackboard.com. All university community members may seek help with Blackboard or integrated third-party tools in several ways:
- Call: 617-373-4357 (HELP)
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-in: Library desk by the Infocommons
- Chat: Available in the ITS Service portal
- Training: view courses at GoSignMeUp or email our training specialists.
Some academic programs have additional support options:
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business online MBA, MS in Taxation, MS in Finance, and graduate certificates are supported by the D’Amore-McKim School of Business
- Phone: 866-291-8058
- Visit DMSB Support for answers to common questions, live chat, or to submit a support ticket
- Online Nursing programs are supported by Orbis
- Phone: 844-570-6767
- Visit Orbis Support for answers to common questions, live chat, or to submit a support ticket
If you have any questions or need help, contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP), email firstname.lastname@example.org or initiate a chat session. For college-specific Blackboard training and help, contact the support numbers above.
Academic Technology Services and NU Online Experiential Learning (NUOEL) provides technical support and consultation for Blackboard, Web Conferencing, Lecture Capture, Student Response, Learning Object Creation, and other academic technologies. Learn more about these technologies at the Northeastern Learning Environment website