What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics, Northeastern University’s official web-based survey software, is available to all current Northeastern faculty, staff and students.
The survey tool supports research, teaching and administration by allowing users to create survey instruments, administer surveys, store data and conduct analysis.
Features of Northeastern’s Qualtrics implementation include:
- Drag and Drop Interface
- Mail Distribution Tools
- Statistical Analysis & Data Visualization Tools
- Data Export Functions
- Survey Template Libraries
Current faculty, staff and students can access Qualtrics using their myNortheastern username and password.
- Visit neu.qualtrics.com
- Review all appropriate use and privacy policies, then accept and log in with your myNortheastern username and password to start creating surveys.
Qualtrics is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visit the Qualtrics support page to learn more about topics such as Research Core, Stats IQ, and Website/App Feedback. There, you can also access the “Qualtrics Community” support forum.
Need ITS Help?
Visit the “Get Help” page to find out when, where, and how you can attain support for all of your technology-related needs.
Qualtrics offers weekly webinars and live training with their support staff. For more information or to register for a session, please visit the Qualtrics Platform Overview page. One-on-one Qualtrics training and group workshops are available from Academic Technology Services. View the schedule and register here or contact email@example.com to schedule private training.
- Get started with Qualtrics
- Qualtrics Support information
- Qualtrics Survey FAQ
- Qualtrics Survey Building Resources
- Qualtrics Marketing Research Handbook
- Qualtrics YouTube Playlist How To videos