Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, is an indispensable resource for thousands of technology professionals, professors and students.
All Northeastern students, faculty and staff can now access Gartner research through its online database.
What You Get With Gartner
The Gartner IT Library provides students access to more than 110,000 documents on more than 1,200 topics, including:
- Technology products, services, and trends
- Global IT industry perspectives
- IT management and organizations
- IT strategies and governance
- Business-IT issues
- Real-world case studies
Access Gartner IT at Northeastern
- Log in to the myNEU portal
- Locate the “Self-Service” Tab
- Find the “Study and Course Resources” channel
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have any questions about Gartner or need help, contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or via email at email@example.com.