Building a Global Community that’s Always Connected
Learners today need connection.
Removing physical, geographic, and cultural boundaries enables global collaboration rooted in shared meaning. Northeastern is transforming tech-driven teaching, learning, and research to cultivate those connections—creating a worldwide community that always innovates.
Updates and Success Stories
Northeastern students, faculty, and staff use technology 24/7. Always being connected facilitates their work and impact.
- Faculty and Staff Tech Update: Aug. 9, 2022Creating your own website with Sites at Northeastern, resources for teaching on Canvas, using Microsoft 365 to strengthen internal communications, and more….
- Keeping Safe with E-911Northeastern University prioritizes your safety and is working diligently to meet e-911 regulations set by the FCC. …
- For Northeastern’s Sports Performance Program, Microsoft 365 Knocks It Out of the ParkDown two athletic trainers during the height of the pandemic, Mike McKenney, associate director of sports performance–medical compliance in Sports Performance, fast-tracked the use of Microsoft 365 tools, specifically Microsoft Teams, across all of Athletics to streamline information sharing with student-athletes, coaches, and staff. …
Connecting 41,000-plus students, 3,000-plus faculty, and 3,000-plus staff members across 11 campus locations
Team ITS Is Hiring!
Rooted in a people-first mentality and a deep commitment to meaningful relationships with colleagues, the IT Services team drives digital transformation across Northeastern University’s global campus network. Join a flexible, highly dynamic, and collaborative organization that values individuals’ success as much as the team’s mission.
A World of Possibilities, Powered by Technology
Explore how Team ITS can support your goals.
Data and Asset Protection
Keep your personal data—and Northeastern’s data—protected and secure.
Create learning experiences with technology.
At any given time, ITS is actively working on more than 100 different projects with or for university partners and members of the Northeastern community. ITS welcomes new opportunities and ideas for project work.
- Mills CollegeThis project aims to integrate Mills College in California’s Bay Area into Northeastern’s digital university vision by delivering the university’s IT infrastructure, services, and experiences to the Bay Area location….
- Cybersecurity Certification for Research EnterpriseNortheastern’s IT Services, Research Enterprise Services, and other key stakeholders and research partners are seeking level 3 of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 2.0 and putting the processes, governance, and training in place to meet these requirements….
- Campus Communications Infrastructure ImprovementsThis multiyear, multiphase project, in collaboration with Northeastern’s Facilities division, research enterprise, and other campus stakeholders, will address these imperatives by updating and improving the campus wired and wireless networks centered out of Northeastern’s Boston location….