As the new academic year approaches, you continue to have access to the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite for no additional cost with your Northeastern online account. This year, Northeastern has upgraded to the Pro Edition, bringing you unlimited stock downloads in addition to your favorite creative apps and services.
You now have access to:
- unlimited access to over 300 million photos, illustrations and vector assets, design and motion graphics templates from Adobe’s standard collection;
- unlimited access to the Adobe Stock curated FREE category, which includes a subset of Adobe’s premium video content (80k clips);
- Adobe Substance 3D tools (Painter, Stager, Designer, and Sampler);
- a newly released and updated Adobe Express, featuring a new, all-in-one multimedia content editor; and
- Adobe Firefly beta, an AI-based image generator, and the Adobe Firefly website.
Departments can purchase premium assets from Adobe’s stock collection. For details and to inquire, contact email@example.com.
Students can request an Adobe Creative Cloud license by filling out a request form in the Service Portal. Learn more at adobe.northeastern.edu.
Enjoy this access to all of your favorite Adobe apps, services, and so much more. Happy creating!